cute things to think about
- the marauders playing fetch with Padfoot
- Lily Evans feeling incredibly unmotivated one day and experimenting with different spells to create pretty little floaty lights in her room instead of doing her homework
- Remus Lupin being extremely ticklish and yelping and flushing and doubling over when one of his friends brushes their hand past his stomach
- Peter Pettigrew with a pet rat who likes to rub up against his hand and sleep against his shirt
- James Potter coming back to his dorm after Lily agrees to go out with him and flopping down on the bed and burying his face in his pillow and shrieking happily and kicking his legs all over the place in excitement
It’s been a really wild year on this website.
I CANT FUCKING BREATHE.
We finish each other’s… sandwiches!
#NO U WERENT U LYING BASTARD
I like it when posts like this are actually true
Zach Braff did an AMA on reddit a while ago and said the script would sometimes just say “Then Neil says something funny”
I bet Lily and Remus would have like a whole nerdy little language of hand gestures and motions to signal things to each other like “no I can’t, Sirius has a really bad plan that I have to go help with” or “James Potter is right behind you” or “Remus you nerd you’ve got ink on your shirt again” or “I’m like 99% sure Potter’s super secret boyband is up to something you have five seconds to tell me what it is before I end you”
and of course they’re like really obvious about it even though they think they’re not and James and Sirius and Peter are like “Remus literally what the fuck do you and Evans even think you’re doing are you like attempting interpretive dance or something” and Remus sheepishly stops what he’s doing and acts like he has no idea what they’re talking about
‘WAR HORSE' PORTRAITS @ PHOTOS BY KEVIN LYNCH
I rolled down a hill while taking a panorama for this one
i’ve reached the point of haikuing where i’m changing mlk jr’s quotes into haikus.
please wish me luck
AM I THE ONLY PERSON WHO AUTOMATICALLY ASSUMES EVERYONE’S READ HARRY POTTER