get to know the blogger with personality tests results, or for your own reference. (take the tests and reblog with your results bolded)
Materialist | Offbeat | Thinking | Intimate | Vital Spartan | Conventional | Emotional | Withholding | Depressive
social | reserved | limbic | calm | organized | unstructured | accommodating | egocentric | non-curious | inquisitive
realistic | investigative | artistic| social | entrepreneurial | conventional
Narcissism | Unconventionality | Empiricism | Vitality | Othercentricism | Independence | Integrity | Intellect | Stoicism | Orderliness | Hedonism | Dynamism | Activity | Romanticism
type 1 | type 2 | type 3 | type 4 | type 5| type 6 | type 7 | type 8 | type 9
enfp | enfj | entp | entj | estj | esfj | estp | esfp | infp | infj | intp | intj | istj | isfj | istp | isfp
lawful good | neutral good | chaotic good | true neutral | lawful neutral | chaotic neutral | lawful evil | neutral evil | chaotic evil
melancholic | phlegmatic | choleric | sanguine
ROSENBERG SELF-ESTEEM SCALE
1 - 3 | 4 - 6 | 7 - 9 | 10 - 12 | 13-15 | 16 -18 | 19 -21 | 22 - 24 | 25 - 27 | 28 - 30 (idk it said 20/30??)
starscannotbefathomed I will win this. You will not outlast me. I could continue this for eternity.
These are the rules: Rule 1: Always post the rules. Rule 2: Answer the questions that the person who tagged you asked you and write 11 new ones. Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to the post. Rule 4: Actually tell them you tagged them.
1) What are two languages you want to learn? Latin and I guess Spanish would be helpful?
2) Have you ever fallen in love with a fictional character who is only in a prequel and who you know is already dead before the first book? (Love ya fullmetalpotterhead.) First of all that’s low. Second of all now I’m crying again.
3) Do you know anyone on tumble who is actually a twelve year old? Not to my knowledge?
4) What’s your HP NOTP? Hermione and Snape.
5) Hardcover or paperback? I usually prefer paperback since it’s easier to carry around.
6) Who is your favorite youtuber? I don’t know. I have a few amv channel things I subscribe to I don’t prefer any one over the other. Potter puppet pals might win if they updated. 7) What is the last color you painted your nails? I painted my nails probably a year ago you should expect me to remember this. 8) Do you collect anything? If so, what? Fictional characters. 9) Would you rather feel pain deeply or feel nothing at all? That’s hard. I don’t know.
10) Are you organized? I like to think so.
11) What is the first language you spoke? English. It’s also the only language I speak. (In Latin class we just translate.)
1) Favorite Disney movie?
2) Favorite song from that Disney movie? (If there’s no song then favorite quote)
3) Most painful scene your favorite character has ever been in?
4) Do you think going back and forth like this with starscannotbefathomed is childish?
5) Who’s the cooliest person you can think of?(there is only one correct answer to this)
6) Least favorite song (a super catchy one preferably. One that will get stuck in your head and haunt you.)
7) Is it haunting you yet?
8) Books series or tv series?
9) If you could time travel what would you do?
10) If you could meet your favorite fictional character what would you say?
11) Do the mistakes of years past still haunt you when you stare up at your darkened ceiling at night, praying for sleep to come so you can stop analyzing every little detail?
I WILL ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS BUT I WILL NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE WAR (ALSO I ALREADY DID THIS YESTERDAY WHEN YOU TAGGED ME WITH DIFFERENT QUESTIONS. XD)
1) Favorite Disney movie? Tangled! Or Beauty and the Beast.
2) Favorite song from that Disney movie? I’ve Got a Dream, and that song she sings about books. *cough*
3) Most painful scene your favorite character has ever been in? Uh basically the entire hp series is painful for Lily as she is dead.
4) Do you think going back and forth like this with starscannotbefathomed is childish? It’s not childish!
5) Who’s the cooliest person you can think of? …..me.
6) Least favorite song (a super catchy one preferably. One that will get stuck in your head and haunt you.) Friday Friday gotta get down on Friday~
7) Is it haunting you yet? damn it
8) Books series or tv series? books books books
9) If you could time travel what would you do? is the butterfly effect time travelling? because hell no omg.
10) If you could meet your favorite fictional character what would you say? hello you will shag james potter and save the world also i love you.
11) Do the mistakes of years past still haunt you when you stare up at your darkened ceiling at night, praying for sleep to come so you can stop analyzing every little detail? …………….no.
damn it he’s this show off, tough popular, brilliant, king of the school, cup-winning star quidditch player, sassy, cocky, secret animagus, nicking snitches and showing off with them, arrogant, swaggineg, just jumped off his broomstick sixteen year old boy
who doodles the initials of the girl he fancies in the corner of his parchment